Ok, more and more channels are coming up as bad, or wanting a login/password. As of yet no answer from you. I cannot log into the client area. I tried resetting my password, same thing, I enter my login name and password, and it just goes straight back to the login and my info is gone.
A reply ...
Search found 30 matches
- Mon Sep 28, 2026 10:37 am
- Forum: Technical support / Bugs
- Topic: mg-chat
- Replies: 7
- Views: 16334
- Sun Sep 20, 2026 2:03 pm
- Forum: Technical support / Bugs
- Topic: mg-chat
- Replies: 7
- Views: 16334
Re: mg-chat
Now I cannot even log into the client area. What is happening?
- Mon Sep 14, 2026 5:13 pm
- Forum: Technical support / Bugs
- Topic: mg-chat
- Replies: 7
- Views: 16334
Re: mg-chat
I am now getting it on scenep2p, on the #the.source channel. I have changed nothing, nothing at all.
- Tue Sep 01, 2026 11:47 am
- Forum: Technical support / Bugs
- Topic: Register nick for scenep2p
- Replies: 2
- Views: 8610
Re: Register nick for scenep2p
Balduz answered this in another thread, here is his solution that worked for me
To join this channel you need to connect to Scenep2p using ssl. So change the port of Scenep2p to 6697 and check the "Enable SSL?" checkbox. Should work then.
Hope this helps.
To join this channel you need to connect to Scenep2p using ssl. So change the port of Scenep2p to 6697 and check the "Enable SSL?" checkbox. Should work then.
Hope this helps.
- Sun Aug 23, 2026 4:22 pm
- Forum: Technical support / Bugs
- Topic: mg-chat
- Replies: 7
- Views: 16334
Re: mg-chat
Hi, yes, I have tried that, perhaps I am not doing it correctly, can you explain how you would do it?
Thanks
Rob
Thanks
Rob
- Tue Aug 11, 2026 5:43 pm
- Forum: Technical support / Bugs
- Topic: mg-chat
- Replies: 7
- Views: 16334
Re: mg-chat
I tried the enable ssl that worked with the scenep2p but that didnt help either.
- Tue Aug 11, 2026 3:58 pm
- Forum: Technical support / Bugs
- Topic: mg-chat
- Replies: 7
- Views: 16334
mg-chat
Hi all,
just started catcher and get the following message
You need to identify to a registered nick to join #mg-chat (Network=abjects)
And it wont allow me access.
Thanks for your help
Rob
just started catcher and get the following message
You need to identify to a registered nick to join #mg-chat (Network=abjects)
And it wont allow me access.
Thanks for your help
Rob
- Sun Apr 12, 2026 10:18 am
- Forum: Technical support / Bugs
- Topic: No channels available
- Replies: 0
- Views: 31903
No channels available
Good morning,
since this morning when I start Catcher I get an error Message, the Programme then loads, but, there are only Networks avaialable, no channels.
I tried the basic 32bit version, but had the same results with it.
Thanks for your help.
Robert
since this morning when I start Catcher I get an error Message, the Programme then loads, but, there are only Networks avaialable, no channels.
I tried the basic 32bit version, but had the same results with it.
Thanks for your help.
Robert
- Tue Oct 28, 2025 6:22 pm
- Forum: Technical support / Bugs
- Topic: Beast Chat
- Replies: 2
- Views: 31805
Re: Beast Chat
Thats really strange, all weekend I couldnt, I have been busy the last few days, but just tried again, and it worked no problem. Gremlins I suppose 
- Tue Oct 21, 2025 3:17 pm
- Forum: Technical support / Bugs
- Topic: Beast Chat
- Replies: 2
- Views: 31805
Beast Chat
Hi,
as of today, I cannot get Beast Chat to load, I get the message "you need to identify to a registered nick to join #beast-chat"
I last used the programme on Sunday, and it worked fine then.
Regards
Robert
as of today, I cannot get Beast Chat to load, I get the message "you need to identify to a registered nick to join #beast-chat"
I last used the programme on Sunday, and it worked fine then.
Regards
Robert